What is Diamond Painting?
Diamond Painting is a fantastic DIY Art, that lets you be the artist. It's a cross between Paint by Numbers & Cross Stitch. The colors actually used in Diamond Paintings are based on the same as the Cross Stitch threads. (DMC Chart).
REWARD YOURSELF AND OTHERS
You'll find diamond painting to be such a rewarding hobby because you can create beautiful pieces of shining art that you can give as gifts for birthdays, weddings, Father's Day and Mother's Day, and Christmas etc. They are also great to give away to charities so they can auction your art off to raise money!
What a way to help others in need by doing something you love!
A GREAT GIFT IDEA
Imagine presenting a beautiful diamond painting that you created to a friend or family for their birthday or Christmas. Or even a kit for them to try too.
Diamond painting has been known to RELIEVE STRESS and is considered as art therapy!
WHO would enjoy creating Diamond Paintings?
It's also a great project to do in a group. So easy to chat with a friend at the same time while you both complete your crafts! (and maybe with a glass of Wine!)
HOW TO DIAMOND PAINT
THE ELEMENTS OF DIAMOND PAINTING
1. THE ADHESIVE/GLUE
WE OFFER ONLY OFFER PREMIUM POURED GLUE for your diamond painting canvas!
Why does the glue that sticks your diamonds to the canvas really matter??
We have always prided ourselves on using the strongest adhesive available for our diamond paintings called Mounting Film Adhesive, however, there has been a strong demand for us to offer the option of the traditional "Poured Glue" method, because it is more user friendly, so we have listened to our customers and now only offer the traditional Poured Glue for every full coverage Diamond painting that we offer.
Poured Glue is traditionally used on most diamond painting canvases and is more forgiving, allowing you to move or "slide" the drills into position easier without using tweezers. Great for beginners or lovers of poured glue. The canvas is covered with a thin clear cover.
2. THE CANVAS
You have the privilege to work with a high grade definition printed canvas with easy to read crystal clear symbols. The colors are vibrant and easy to work with. There is nothing worse than squinting to see what each symbol is - even with your glasses on!!
- Our Kits have a full pasting area of drills/diamonds (not partial)
- Please refer to size selector above for all sizes available - there is usually between 2 & 4 sizes available.
- If you are looking for a smaller size (eg 20x20cm) and it is not listed, this means that this particular image is not suitable for a small size. It contains a lot of detail and the effect will not be clear enough in a small size canvas
- TIP! The largest size is always going to give you the best result and detail in any painting. The smallest size available will always give you the less detail. Features such as eyes and faces will not be as clear as a larger painting.
3. THE DIAMONDS (AKA DRILLS)
Round Diamonds : 2.7mm
Special Shaped Diamonds: various sizes and shaped crystals & gems
- With all kits you can choose between either square or round diamonds and in some cases, crystal rhinestones which will be an option if it suits the painting.
- The shape of the diamond/drill will be displayed in the selector next to the sizes available, so please make sure you choose the shape you prefer or the default shape of square drill will be applied automatically.
- All canvas sizes are in CM and represent the size of the actual painting and not the canvas size. The canvas has an extra 2cm on each side around the picture making the actual size of the canvas and extra 4cm longer and wider than the picture size stated
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PARTIAL & A FULL DRILL PAINTING?
WHAT SIZE DO I PURCHASE & WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
OUR DIAMOND PAINTING COLLECTIONS
We supply as many different images as possible for you to choose from- if you don't see a particular image you want - we can get it for you. Just contact us and let us know what you are looking for and we can source it for you!
Treasure Studios Art SIGNATURE DIAMOND PAINTINGS
When you see the Pink Stamp on our products in store, it means that the product is SIGNATURE DESIGN to Treasure Studios Art and not found on any other online shop similar to ours!
Most of the designs and photos have been created by Treasure Studios Art or created with other artists as a collaboration. We only offer them on our website, Facebook & our Instagram shops, and no other platforms.
You will be the envy of all your friends by including these designs to your collection!
CUSTOM DIAMOND PAINTINGS - USE YOUR OWN PHOTO
You can use your own photo or illustration etc and turn it into your own Diamond Painting! How amazing is that? What a great gift idea for Christmas or Birthday!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN OUR DIAMOND PAINTING KIT?
Each Kit Includes the following, packed in Box or a Tube:
- 1 x High Definition Canvas with printed Licensed Art design with clear symbols & color reference codes on the side. The glue is laid over the surface with a clear cover sheet to protect it.
- 1 x Inventory Sheet with color List, Diamond quantities & numbering system
- 100% Resin Diamonds in clearly marked snap lock bags (baggies)
- 30% extra diamonds
- 1 x Pink Tool Kit with the neccessary tools to complete your Diamond painting with (please note the tool kit may vary at times due to availability of products)
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- The OMG Diamond Disaster Relief. (If you drop'em, we'll replace'em for FREE)
THE TOOL KIT comes in a cute pink organza bag
PLEASE NOTE: the tool kit may vary at times due to availability of products at the time
- 1 x Drill Pen with finger rest grip (AKA squishy)
- 3 drill placer attachment
- 6 drill placer attachment
- 9 drill placer attachment
- 2 x Glue gum pads
- 1 x Plastic drill sorting plate
- 1 x Pink Tweezers (if available)
PLEASE NOTE: SPECIAL SHAPED PARTIAL DIAMOND PAINTING KITS will be slightly different to our Premium KIts
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & CUSTOMER HAPPINESS
If you are not happy with any product you receive from us we will work with you to find a solution that suits us all whether it's a refund, replacement product or a gift voucher, we will do our best to help you achieve a positive outcome! If one of our products are not up to scratch we want to hear from you so we can continue to keep the quality at a high & premium level!